Hinedere Beat is a yuri-themed, pseudo 8-bit mixture between a quasi-cinematic platformer and kinetic novel. It tells a love story of cynical themes throughout the course of its dream-like scenarios, with many of those scenarios focusing on parkour-influenced, retro-styled platforming with minor stealth and puzzle elements.
- Visual novel-style storytelling portraying a yuri love story of cynical themes
- Several parkour-inspired, retro-styled platforming challenges with minor stealth and puzzle elements
- Pseudo 8-bit, pixel-art visuals
- Lofi, jazzy hip-hop soundtrack
- A raw, retro-styled gaming experience with a dream-like, abstract vibe
- Supports Xbox One and Xbox 360 Controllers (recommended)
For users of versions 1.9 or later of this game who are 18 years of age or older who wish to play the game uncensored, click the link to the left of this notice and follow the instructions in the downloaded text file.